All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's safety net is torn and tattered. Income inequality continues to grow the gap between rich and poor has expanded fivefold. This book presents a comprehensive grassroots strategy to create what he calls citizen wealth: an enduring foundation on which working people can build a future that extends beyond paying next month's rent.
- Author BiographyWade Rathke is the founder of ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) a nationwide activist network engaged in community organizing and currently chief organizer of ACORN International. He is also a founding board member of the Tides Foundation, chief organizer of SEIU Local 100 in New Orleans, and chair of the Organizers' Forum.
- Author(s)Wade Rathke
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight461 g
- Width160 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.