All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is a citizen? What is a person? Who is my neighbor? Turning to the potent idea of political theology to recover the strange mix of political and religious thinking during the Renaissance, the author unveils the figure of the citizensaint, who represents at once divine messenger and civil servant, both norm and exception.
- Author BiographyJulia Reinhard Lupton is professor of English and comparative literature at the University of California, Irvine. She is the author of Thinking Shakespeare: Essays on Politics and Life, among other books.
- Author(s)Julia Reinhard Lupton
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £16.32Trending at £18.75
- £24.88Trending at £26.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.44
- £5.00Trending at £9.96
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.