All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the theme of citizenship education, identity and nationhood, taking a slant which examines some of the contradictions between philosophy and practice, policy and pedagogy. This monograph provides a discourse that would be central to scholars of education, including advanced undergraduate students and research specialists.
- Author BiographyDr Dean Garratt is a Reader in Citizenship Education at Liverpool John Moores University. Dr Heather Piper is a Senior Research Fellow at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Dean Garratt,Heather Piper
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.