All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at the processes of immigration, political behavior, and citizenship in both the United States and Europe. This book contains essays, which draw on issues of race, national identity, religion, and more.
- Author BiographyDeborah Reed-Danahay is chair of the anthropology department at SUNY Buffalo State. Caroline B. Brettell is a Dedman Family Professor of anthropology at Southern Methodist University.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCaroline B. Brettell,Deborah Reed-Danahay
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.