All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow community influences contribute to civic and political engagement in a city undergoing rapid change
- Author BiographySusan A. Ostrander is Professor of Sociology and Professor, Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship & Public Service at Tufts University. She is author of Money for Change: Social Movement Philanthropy at Haymarket People's Fund and Women of the Upper Class (both Temple).
- Author(s)Susan A. Ostrander
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, maps, figures
- Weight390 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.