All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong has undergone considerable changes since postcolonial independence. Covering topics such as immigration, race, gender, homosexuality, the law and resistance, this book examines how the former British colony is evolving as an autonomous region of China.
- Author BiographyAgnes S. Ku is Associate Professor of Social Science at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Ngai Pun is Assistant Professor of Social Science at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Asia's Transformations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 line drawings, 20 tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgnes Ku,Ngai Pun
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.