All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of recent Hong Kong English-language drama which epitomizes the increasing interconnectedness of previously segregated facets of Hong Kong culture. It contains the complete texts of the shorter plays and strategically selected excerpts from the longer plays.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height249 mm
- Edited byMichael Ingham,Xu Xi
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.28Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.10Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.