CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying the tools of social theory, historical ethnography and comparative analysis, this book uses examples of American cities to illustrate how cities everywhere grow and decay. The topics covered include population trends, economic prosperity, politics and culture.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Orum is head of the Department of Sociology at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)Anthony M. Orum
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication09/03/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Note20 photographs, 2 maps, tables
- Weight405 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.