All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of research reports and essays gathered globally by the editors over a three-year period. Seven sections divide the text, and each investigates compelling questions for today's communication professionals. The work focuses on communications and new media.
- Author BiographyLEO A. GHER is Associate Professor and Director fo the Brown Media Management Lab housed at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale,Illinois. Director Gher is credited with nore than 75 educational and professional presentations and publications. He is member of the editorial board of Transitional Broadcasting Studies and is author of a forthcoming text, The Art & Science of Media Economics:Marketing & Management Strategies for the 21st Century. GHer comes to academia from a professional background,and is widely recognized as an expert in media economics,cross-cultural communications,and management. HUSSEIN Y. AMIN is Associate Professor and Senior Fellow in the School of Business,Economics and Communications at the American University in Cairo. He is founding board member of the Arab-U.S. Assocaition for Communication Educators,the senior editor of Transitional Broadcasting Studies, on the editorial board of the Journal of African Studies, and memebr fo the advisory board of the Journal of International Communication. Dr. Amin is acknowledged as the foremost authority on Arab media regulation and privatization,and global braodcasting in developing countries.
- Author(s)Hussein Y. Amin,Leo A. Gher
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCivic Discourse for the Third Millennium
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.