All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionTaking the revival of civic republicanism as the point of departure, this book examines the relationship between property, civic virtue, and democracy in post-socialist political thought. It also outlines a theory of democratic stakeholding in which citizens have rights of inhabitation in their commonwealth.
- Author BiographyErik J. Olsen is associate professor of political science at Seattle University.
- Author(s)Erik J. Olsen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width146 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.