All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on newly available records of 628 civil dispute cases from the 1760's to the 1900's, this book challenges many conventional assumptions about the Qing legal system.
- Author BiographyPhilip C. C. Huang is Professor of History and Director of the Center for Chinese Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Philip C. C. Huang
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLaw, Society & Culture in China
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight605 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.