All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1992
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies of the Environmental Law Network International
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGerhard Roller,Peter Wilmowsky
- Table Of ContentsContents: Study commissioned by the European Parliament - Policy recommendations on the key issues of waste liability law - Persons on which strict waste liability should rest - Requirements regarding causation - Legal remedies which should be available in cases of injury to the environment - Issue of whether or not to require compulsory insurance - Deutsche Zusammenfassung.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Peter Frhr. v. Wilmowsky, Mater of Laws (University of California at Berkeley), was born in 1956. After working for the Sachverstaendigenrat fuer Umweltfragen in Wiesbaden, he is now with the Institut fuer Auslaendisches und Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht in Frankfurt am Main. Gerhard Roller was born in 1960. At present he is a research fellow at Frankfurt University's Institute for Public and Environmental Law.
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £15.46Trending at £17.44
- £15.77Trending at £16.44
- £29.89Trending at £32.39
- £12.07Trending at £12.57
- £13.79Trending at £15.76
- £14.28Trending at £16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.