All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA spirited assessment of the state of civil rights history, by the leading scholars of the movement, this collection of original works refocuses attention on this bottom-up history and compels a rethinking of what and who we think are central to the movement.
- Author BiographyEmilye Crosby is a professor of history at the State University of New York at Geneseo. She is the author of A Little Taste of Freedom: The Black Freedom Struggle in Claiborne County, Mississippi.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEmilye Crosby
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.