All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile typically the victims of war, civilians are not necessarily passive recipients of violence. What options are available to civilians in times of war? This book suggests three broad strategies - flight, support, and voice. It focuses on three conflicts: Aceh, Indonesia; Patani, southern Thailand; and Mindanao, southern Philippines.
- Author BiographyShane J. Barter is Associate Director of the Pacific Basin Research Center and Assistant Professor at Soka University of America, USA.
- Author(s)Shane Joshua Barter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePathways for Ecumenical and Interreligious Dialogue
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.