All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Morris D. Forkasch prize for the best book in British history 2002 Civilising Subjects argues that the empire was at the heart of nineteenth--century Englishness.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hall is Professor of Modern British Social and Cultural History at University College, London
- Author(s)Catherine Hall
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.