All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Claiming the International' examines the problem of difference in the study of international relations by examining the limits and possibilities of distinct forms of worlding and the global imaginaries they give rise to.
- Author BiographyArlene B. Tickner is a Professor of International Relations in the Political Science Department at the Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia. Her main areas of research include sociology of IR knowledge in non-core settings, Latin American security and Colombian foreign policy. She is the co-editor (with Ole Waever) of International Relations Scholarship Around the World (2009) and (with David L. Blaney) of Thinking International Relations Differently (2012). David L. Blaney is a Professor of Political Science at Macalester College, USA. He works on the social and political theory of IR and IPE (International Political Economy) and questions of culture and identity. His recent books (both with Naeem Inayatullah) include International Relations and the Problem of Difference (2004) and Savage Economics: Wealth, Poverty and the Temporal Walls of Capitalism (2010).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleWorlding Beyond the West
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byArlene B. Tickner,David L. Blaney
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.