CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionPoet, novelist, essayist, editor, anthologist, lexicographer and painter, Clarence Major is a challenging yet underappreciated contemporary African- American artist. This collection combines poetry, prose and art by Major with critical essays that showcase his aesthetic movement across boundaries.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2001
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note25 illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBernard W. Bell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.