Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how class affects different arenas of adult education practice and discourse. This title highlights the links between adult education, the material and social conditions of daily and working lives, and the economic and political systems that underpin them.
- Author(s)Adult and Continuing Education (ACE)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Directions for Adult & Continuing Education S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 106
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width151 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byTom Nesbit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.