All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents over 100 authentic Italian recipes - piquant ragus with fresh pasta, nutty risottos, succulent meat and poultry dishes, aromatic fish and creamy deserts. This book offers instructions that cover the techniques necessary to master Italian cooking, from rolling fresh pasta, perfect polenta and how to pick the choicest ingredients.
- Author BiographyValentina Harris is a celebrity chef, author, broadcaster and lecturer. Her first television series Italian Regional Cookery for the BBC was shown in 1990 and 1998 to international acclaim and she has just completed a new series for television, Tasting History, Director of Villa Valentina Cookery Holidays, she has been teaching cookery for over 10 years.
- Author(s)Valentina Harris
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2005
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleClassic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMQ Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2009
- Content Note5 - colour throughout
- Weight629 g
- Width135 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.