All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph Pulitzer Jr inherited the famous name and occupation of his grandfather, the journalist and publisher who established the Pulitzer Prize. This book reveals how Pulitzer helped to introduce modern art, including the work of artists such as Picasso, Miro, and Beckmann, to the Midwest, despite the region's lack of receptiveness.
- Author BiographyMarjorie B. Cohn is Carl A. Weyerhaeuser Curator of Prints, Emerita, at the Harvard Art Museums.
- Author(s)Marjorie B. Cohn
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleHarvard Art Museum
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note65 colour images + 34 b&w illustrations
- Weight1651 g
- Width184 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.