All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete workshop guide to restoring and maintaining your classic British motorcycle. It covers the principles of restoration and maintenance, and therefore applicable across all post-war classic British marques such as BSA, Matchless, Triumph, Norton, AJS and Royal Enfield.
- Author BiographyNigel Clark was raised in a family wherein motorcycles were never far away. As a young man, his dream machine - a Norton Commando Interstate - was always beyond his financial reach, so he set about restoring and rebuilding inexpensive 'basket case' projects until eventually he could afford the Commando. His day job as an architect took him into the outbuildings and sheds of clients, where he discovered, bought, restored and sold countless machines, all the while learining specific details of the different marques. A serious road accident on the Isle of Man left him partially disabled, but this did not dent his enthusiasm for old British motorcycles, and indirectly opened a door to a change of career - a move into classic motorcycle journalism. Since leaving this sphere of work, he continues to restore bikes, but invariably sells on his restorations, thus giving someone else the pleasure of a restored classic - and returning yet another British classic motorcycle to the road.
- Author(s)Mr Nigel Clark
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note735 colour photographs 80 CAD diagrams
- Weight1251 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.