All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the delights of French cuisine with 25 recipes. This title offers a collection of recipes of the very best of France including rustic specialities such as Cassoulet and Provencal stew, traditional classics such as Bouillabaise and French Onion Soup, and light, contemporary creations such as Grilled Goat's Cheese Salad.
- Author BiographyCarole Clements is a very experienced author and food expert. She lived in France for seven years, working in the food business and was awarded the Grande Diplome Culinaire from Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris. Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen trained at the Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris and then worked in Paris for a number of years in respected restaurants such as Dodin Bouffant, Chez Maxim and Au Quai d'Orsay.
- Author(s)Carole Clements,Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 85 photographs
- Weight254 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.