All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.16Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to yoga, aimed at beginners, outlines the principles and history of yoga and is followed by simple instructions on breathing techniques and posture which form the basis of the asanas or postures. It contains three exercise programmes.
- Author BiographyVimla Lalvani studied yoga as the personal student of B.K.S. Iyengar and is an acknowledged authority and acclaimed yoga teacher in her own right. She has made many television appearances and produced a number of best-selling videos and books.
- Author(s)Vimla Lalvani
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/1996
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/07/2000
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight698 g
- Width194 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.