All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom AC to Wolseley, this is the illustrated encyclopaedia of every make of British, European and American car sold in Britain during the 1930s.
- Author(s)Mark Gillies,Michael Sedgwick
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note1000 b&w photos
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
Most relevant reviews
- m**3rc06 Dec, 2014by
just what I wanted as a reference book
just what I wanted as a reference book which covered all sports cars and saloons in the 1930's. Would have preferred colour photos but they might not be available.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.