All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study that tracks the movement of classicism throughout US history and illustrates how the ancient Greeks and Romans continue to influence political theory and determine policy in the United States, from the education of the Founders to the War in Iraq.
- Author BiographyMichael Meckler (Ph.D. Michigan) is Resident Fellow, Center for Epigraphical and Palaeographical Studies, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
- Author(s)Michael Meckler
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £36.11
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £9.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.16
- £8.23Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.