All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents begin by copying masterworks, then progress to painting as their skills develop. Aristides uses the works of Old Masters and today's most respected realist artists to demonstrate and teach the principles of realist drawing and painting, taking students step by step through the learning curve yet allowing them to work at their own pace.
- Author BiographyJuliette Aristides is the author of Classical Painting Atelier and Classical Drawing Atelier. She is the instructor of the Aristides Classical Atelier at the Gage Academy of Art in Seattle, Washington, where she lives.
- Author(s)Juliette Aristides
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note200 colour, 50 black and white illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.40Trending at £21.57
- £21.94Trending at £25.34
- £27.33Trending at £29.74
- £5.75Trending at £10.60
- £21.72Trending at £22.06
- £9.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.42Trending at £13.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.