All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAteliers have produced the greatest artists of all time. This book talks about the educational model based on the nineteenth-century model of teaching artists by pairing them with a master artist over a period of years. It uses the works of Old Masters and realist artists to demonstrate and teach the principles of realist drawing and painting.
- Author BiographyJuliette Aristides is the author of Classical Painting Atelier and Classical Drawing Atelier. She is the instructor of the Aristides Classical Atelier at the Gage Academy of Art in Seattle, Washington, where she lives. Her work is exhibited at the John Pence Gallery in San Francisco and can be seen at the Art Renewal Center.
- Author(s)Juliette Aristides
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.