All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy have ancient Rome and Greece been so influential?
- Author BiographyAlastair Blanshard is the Paul Eliadis Professor of Classics and Ancient History at the University of Queensland. His doctorate is from the University of Cambridge and he has taught at the universities of Oxford, Reading and Sydney.
- Author(s)Alastair J. L. Blanshard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAll That Matters
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight242 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.