All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author introduces classical logic alongside constructive, relevant, comparative, and other nonclassical logics. It begins with brief introductions to informal set theory and general topology, and avoids advanced algebra; thus it is self-contained and suitable for readers with little background in mathematics.
- Author BiographyEric Schechter, Associate Professor of Mathematics at Vanderbilt University, is the author of Handbook of Analysis and Its Foundations .
- Author(s)Eric Schechter
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2005
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note39 line illus.
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.