All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly illustrated, providing concise yet comprehensive information on fracture classification and management, and developed for orthopaedic surgeons in training.
- Author BiographyRahij Anwar is a Specialist Registrar in the Department of Trauma and Orthopaedics at Kent and Sussex Hospital, Tunbridge Wells. Kenneth Tuson is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Associate Medical Director for Surgical Services with the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. Shah Alam Khan is Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Author(s)Kenneth W.R. Tuson,Rahij Anwar,Shah Alam Khan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 b/w illus.
- Weight468 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.