All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Pocketbook shows how to create presence through your teacher persona. It plugs a gap that exists in teacher training and CPD. It draws on exciting and not widely disseminated material from the world of acting and improvisation to provide straightforward tools and strategies that all teachers can use to improve their classroom presence.
- Author BiographyRob Salter initially trained as a theatre director. He taught Drama for 16 years in London schools before moving to work in Special Needs. He now runs a consultancy specialising in meta-cognitive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Author(s)Rob Salter
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.