All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a series of activity templates that form a tool kit for teaching second language learners aged 5-12. This book features a one-page rationale relating the activity templates to various principles in the field of second language teaching. It demonstrates how language content can be taught or practiced by using the activity templates.
- Author BiographyBARBARA MUCHISKY is a retired ELL (English Language Learners) teacher for the Lincoln, Nebraska Public Schools. She has taught children and adult learners for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Barbara Muchisky
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note61 illustrations (b&w)
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.91
- £6.23Trending at £8.29
- £27.74Trending at £29.59
- £8.09Trending at £10.18
- £5.99Trending at £6.39
- £25.19Trending at £28.87
- £9.94Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.