All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA spectacular, atmospheric photographic tour of the gardens of Giverny, the subject of Monet's most famous works.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Gilson is an acclaimed landscape photographer, whose work has been exhibited around the world and has appeared in several books, including: Paysages (Editions du temps qu'il fait, 2007), La Vie de la foret (Editions de la Martiniere, 2009). Dominique Lobstein, archivist at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris since 1992 and head of the museum's library since 2008, is an expert on the art of the second half of the 19th century.
- Author(s)Dominique Lobstein
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note80 full-colour photographs
- Weight1134 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Jean-Pierre Gilson
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.