CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCovers major aspects of clause structure in a variety of South Asian languages. This work provides analyses of several aspects of phrase structure of many prominent South Asian languages; gives treatment of several important issues in South Asian syntax and semantics; and contains papers by prominent linguists working on South Asian languages.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 61
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1040 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnoop Mahajan,Veneeta Dayal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.