All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive and extensive interpretation of 'On War' taking into account Clausewitz's previously neglected analysis of war campaigns with the aim of developing a theory of war for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyAndreas Herberg-Rothe, Dr. phil. habil., Private Lecturer at the Institute for Social Sciences (since 2001), Humboldt University Berlin; Visiting fellow at London School of Economics and Political Science (2005-2006), Associate of the Oxford Leverhulme Programme 'The changing character of war' (2004-2005); Post doctoral thesis: 'Enigma Clausewitz' (Expert witnesses: Bredow, Muenkler, Paret) at Humboldt University (2000).
- Author(s)Andreas Herberg-Rothe
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.