Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the existing corpus of scholarship, this is the first book to apply the Clausewitzian Trinity of 'passion, chance, and reason' to the experience of real war. It explores the depth and validity of the concept against the conflicts of former Yugoslavia - wars thought to epitomise a post-Clausewitzian age.
- Author BiographyColin M. Fleming is currently a Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Colin M. Fleming
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary Strategy and Operational Art
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Howard M. Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.