Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionCoal is the dirtiest of all fossil fuels. When burned, it produces emissions that contribute to global warming, create acid rain, and pollute water. This book describes a new generation of energy processes that sharply reduce air emissions and other pollutants from coal-burning power plants.
- Author BiographyMr. Miller (B.S. and M.S. Chemical Engineering) has more than 30 years' experience in energy research and development, combustion systems, fuels characterization, preparation and handling, hardware development and testing, and emissions characterization and control. He has been PI or co-PI of over $44 M in sponsored research. He is the author of four books published by Elsevier
- Author(s)Bruce G. Miller
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1043 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.