All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £29.56Trending at £35.09
- £30.27Trending at £35.06
- £4.95Trending at £5.22
- £18.41Trending at £21.99
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a practice-focused guide to the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, commonly known as the Clean Water Act, the primary federal statute regulating water pollution. This book offers lawyers, government staff, consultants, and other interested individuals an overview of the CWA's complex framework of federal and state controls.
- Author BiographyJoel M. Gross is a Partner in Arnold & Porter's Washington, DC office, and a member of the environmental practice group. Previously, he worked for 17 years in the Environmental Enforcement Section of the Department of Justice, where he was heavily involved in some of the most significant environmental litigation of the 1980s and 1990s. As Chief of the Environmental Enforcement Section, he was involved in setting and implementing the federal government's environmental enforcement policies and priorities. Karrie L. Stelcen is an associate in the New York, NY, office of Arnold & Porter LLP, and is a member of the firm's Environmental Practice Group. As part of her practice, Ms. Stelcen counsels clients on numerous Clean Water Act matters, including permitting and enforcement issues.
- Author(s)Joel M. Gross,Karrie L. Stelcen
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleABA Best Practice
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.