All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful, mysterious, and tragic, Cleopatra remains one of the most mesmerizing women of all time-and here is her story, based on the latest archaeological research.
- Author BiographyZAHI HAWASS is an Egyptian archaeologist known throughout the world for his contributions to the understanding and preservation of Egypt's heritage. Among his most important discoveries are the tombs of the pyramid builders at Giza and the Valley of the Golden Mummies in the Bahariya Oasis. Time Magazine named him one of the world's 10 Most Influential People in 2006. FRANCK GODDIO is a French archaeologist recognised for his systematic approach to underwater exploration of ancient shipwrecks and remains of past civilizations. He discovered the ancient submerged Royal Quarters of Alexandria in 1996, the lost cities and monuments of Heracleion, and the suburb of Canopus in the Bay of Aboukir, which are featured in this book.
- Author(s)Franck Goddio,Zahi A. Hawass
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note250 Colour Photographs, 20 Black and White Photographs, 3 Maps
- Weight835 g
- Width202 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.