All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClic! is the best-selling KS3 French course - updated to match the Renewed Framework. Clic! also features two Access Student Books, making this course the most differentiated course available. This Student Book is the second of two for your lowest attainers with manageable and focused material to keep students of this level on track.
- Author(s)Daniele Bourdais,Sue Finnie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight246 g
- Width197 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.