All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in Click and Kin span the globe, examining transnational connections that touch in the United States, Canada, Mexico, India, Pakistan, and elsewhere.
- Author BiographyMay Friedman is an associate professor in the School of Social Work at Ryerson University and the author of the award-winning Mommyblogs and the Changing Face of Motherhood. Silvia Schultermandl is an assistant professor in the Department of American Studies at the University of Graz in Austria.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMay Friedman,Silvia Schultermandl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.