Clicks and Mortar: Passion-driven Growth in an Internet-driven World by Terry Pearce, D.S. Pottruck, David S. Pottruck (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.92+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClicks and Mortar shows business leaders how to focus on the factors that should make a difference in a world of information glut-and how they can inspire commitment and implement the strategies necessary for success.
- Author BiographyDAVID S. POTTRUCK is president and co--CEO (with Charles Schwab) of The Charles Schwab Corporation TERRY PEARCE is president of Leadership Communication, a teacher at the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, and an executive communications officer at Schwab.
- Author(s)D.S. Pottruck,David S. Pottruck,Terry Pearce
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Business and Management Reader Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £28.11
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.