All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward introduction to Clifford algebras, providing the necessary background material and many applications in mathematics and physics.
- Author BiographyD. J. H. Garling is a Fellow of St John's College and Emeritus Reader in Mathematical Analysis at the University of Cambridge, in the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics.
- Author(s)D. J. H. Garling
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 exercises
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.23
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £10.90Trending at £12.08
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £8.89Trending at £9.35
- £9.10Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.