All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers such topic area reviews as - basic geometry ideas; parallel lines; triangles; polygons; perimeter and area; similar figures; right angles; circles; solid geometry; and, coordinate geometry.
- Author BiographyDavid Alan Herzog is the author of numerous books and software programs concerned with test preparation in mathematics and science.
- Author(s)David Alan Herzog
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.