All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, eleven prominent authorities on climate change consider the legal, policy and philosophical issues presented by geoengineering.
- Author BiographyDr Wil Burns is the Associate Director of the Energy Policy and Climate Program at The Johns Hopkins University in Washington, DC. He also serves as the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy and as Co-Chair of the International Environmental Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association. He is also the former Co-Chair of the International Environmental Law Interest Group of the American Society of International Law, and Chair of the International Wildlife Law Interest Group of the Society. He has held academic appointments at Williams College, Colby College, Santa Clara University School of Law, and the Monterey Institute of International Studies, Middlebury College. Prior to becoming an academic, he served as Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs for the State of Wisconsin, and worked in the non-governmental sector for twenty years, including as Executive Director of the Pacific Center for International Studies. Andrew Strauss is the Associate Dean for Faculty Research and Development and a Professor of Law at Widener University School of Law. Professor Strauss is co-author of the fourth edition of International Law and World Order, and his articles have appeared in international journals such as Foreign Affairs, the Harvard Journal of International Law and the Stanford Journal of International Law. He has been a Visiting Professor at the University of Notre Dame Law School and taught on the law faculties of the National University of Singapore and Rutgers Camden Law School. In addition, he has been a lecturer at the European Peace University in Austria, served as the Director of the Geneva/Lausanne International Law Institute and the Nairobi International Law Institute and been an Honorary Fellow at New York University School of Law's Center for International Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew L. Strauss,Wil C. G. Burns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.