CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the way climate change affects the lives and environments of the poor. It offers a vital policy framework for linking our response to climate change with progressive principles of global justice and sustainable development.
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight792 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBrigitte Knopf,Hermann Lotze-Campen,Johannes Muller,Johannes Wallacher,Michael Reder,Ottmar Edenhofer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.