All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that examine the significance of philosophical inquiry in relation to the issue of climate change. It presents ten essays by an international team of expert contributors, exploring the important contribution philosophical inquiry can make to debates to do with climate change and the global environment.
- Author BiographyRuth Irwin is Senior Lecturer in Business Ethics at Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRuth Irwin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.