All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe COLOURFUL GARDENING series offers inspiration on creating and maintaining colourful effects with seasonal planting ideas and schemes. The authors include clear and practical advice on planting and basic care throughout the year. Fully illustrated in colour.
- Author(s)Richard Ross
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/1999
- Series TitleColourful Gardening S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/05/2001
- Content Note140 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width235 mm
- Height265 mm
- Photographs byJerry Harpur,Marcus Harpur
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.22
- £9.54Trending at £10.46
- £6.45Trending at £6.77
- £5.80Trending at £6.08
- £6.95Trending at £7.29
- £5.03Trending at £5.36
- £8.89Trending at £9.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.