All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guide to anchoring systems for rock climbers.
- Author BiographyJohn Long is the author of the best-selling How to Rock Climb!, the world's foremost book of climbing instruction, now in its fifth edition. He lives in Venice, California.
- Author(s)Bob Gaines,John Long
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHow to Climb Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight35 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £11.76Trending at £12.34
- £9.95Trending at £10.25
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.58
- £11.01Trending at £13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.