All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a user's guide to the cancer experience. In it, the authors present a narrative of a cancer patient who used preparation (research), practice (exercise and activity), and a variety of social supports to live well within the parameters that cancer imposes.
- Author BiographyPaul Stoller is Professor of Anthropology at West Chester University and has been conducting anthropological research for more than 30 years in West Africa (Niger) and among African immigrants in New York City.Mitchell Stoller is executive director of the AACR Foundation for the Prevention and Cure of Cancer.
- Author(s)Mitchell Stoller,Paul Stoller
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.